This is the privacy statement of Dermapen Benelux, located at IJzendijke at Schansestraat 7 -9, 4515 RN, registered with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 67519032.
This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to us. We can obtain your personal data in various ways, for example via e-mails or the contact form on our websites www.odara.eu, www.dermapenbenelux and www.n1b.eu. We will also record your personal data if you place orders with us.
We attach great importance to the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website and therefore exercise the utmost care in handling and protecting personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Dermapen Benelux is responsible within the meaning of the GDPR with regard to the processing of your personal data. This means that we only determine which personal data are processed, for what purpose and in what way. We are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed properly and carefully in accordance with the GDPR. In this privacy statement we explain which data we process and for what purposes it is used.
Overview of personal data
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
• First and last name
• Date of birth
• Address data
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Bank account number
• Chamber of Commerce data
• VAT number
• Training certificate
Purpose and principles for processing personal data
The processing of personal data is in any case permitted if you have given us permission to do so. If you have not given us explicit permission to process your personal data, or if you have withdrawn this permission, the processing of your personal data may be subject to Articles 6 (1) (b), (c) and / or (f) of the GDPR. to be.
Processing of your personal data can take place on the basis of these articles from the GDPR without your permission, provided this is necessary for us to execute an agreement to which you are a party. Processing may also be necessary to represent the legitimate interests of Dermapen Benelux, or we may have a legal obligation to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes
• Processing your order and your payment
• The delivery of products or services ordered by you
• Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
• To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary for the processing of your order, the answer to a question asked by you or the execution of our services
• To inform you about changes to our products and services
• Offer you the opportunity to create an account
• Drawing up an agreement
• Training certificate
We do not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Providing to third parties
We can share your personal data with third parties if this is compatible with the afore mentioned purposes. Provision to third parties may be necessary for the execution of the agreement that we conclude with you, may be necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest of Dermapen Benelux, or may be necessary to comply with any legal obligation that we have.
We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations. Outside of the previous situations, we only provide your personal data to other third parties with your express permission. For the sake of completeness: your data will therefore not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give your explicit permission.
If you are an existing customer, you can use your personal data for our own commercial purposes, for example to inform you about our services or relevant products or services of carefully selected partner organizations. In that case you will only be informed by us at the email address registered by you. If you do not wish to receive information about relevant products or services, you can easily indicate this by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the received email.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
We use the following cookies:
• Functional cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy for which we do not require prior permission from you.
• Tracking cookies: We place cookies that track your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
• Google AdWords: To use your advertising preferences, Google uses a special cookie. For this, data is exchanged with Google. Without this permission, advertisements will become less relevant.
• Facebook Custom Audience pixel: Facebook places cookies as soon as you use Facebook plug-ins on this website. This can be, for example, clicking on a 'like button' or sharing a message via our website. This data is used for marketing purposes aimed at logged-in users on the Facebook website.
• Google Analytics: Cookies are placed on this website from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. Dermapen Benelux uses this service to get reports on how the website is used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority in order to be covered by the exception in the cookie law, so that we do not need prior permission from you to use Google Analytics
View, correct or delete
You have the right to view, correct, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. If we are no longer allowed to process your data, this may have adverse consequences for the handling of your order or our services to you.
You have the right to data portability ("data portability") if we have digital personal data that we either process with your permission or process to perform an agreement that we have concluded with you. Data portability means that you can submit a request to us to send this digital personal data to you or another person or organization mentioned by you in a readable computer file.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, request for withdrawal of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We do take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com or +31 (0) 117 307 393
© 2016 Odara bv. All rights reserved.